Our Lawyers Represent Workers Injured On The Job Anywhere In North Carolina
Under North Carolina law, employees who are injured on the job are entitled to receive a wide variety of benefits, including:
- Any and all necessary medical treatment, including prescriptions
Weekly compensation to replace lost wages
Payment for their permanent injuries or disabilities
- Payment of any significant loss of earnings or decrease in pay
- Payment of mileage to and from the doctors
- Payment for care provided by families members
- Payment of retraining cost if you are not able to return to your job
These benefits and others are available through their employer's workers' compensation insurance policy. Although it is your right to file a claim, the process can be cumbersome, frustrating and time-consuming, with many initial claims taking many months for approval or denied altogether because of minor details.
If you have suffered a workplace injury, it can be critical to your recovery that you secure the representation of an experienced and skilled workers' compensation attorney as soon as possible.
Let Us Answer Your Questions
After an on-the-job injury you are going to have questions and concerns. Our highly skilled workers' compensation attorneys at Ganly & Ramer, P.L.L.C., can provide you with the answers that you need as you face the uncertainty that is a part of being injured on the job and fight to ensure that you receive all your rights under the Workers' Compensation Act. We understand that you will be in need of answers to questions like:
- What qualifies as a workers' compensation claim?
- Will the medical treatment I need be covered?
- Can I select my own doctor?
- Can I lose my job if I file a claim?
- What are the options for benefits?
- What is the timeline for applying and receiving benefits?
- Can I sue the third party responsible for causing the accident?
- When will I be able to return to work and what if I am unable to?
- Can I appeal a denied claim?
The attorneys of Ganly & Ramer, P.L.L.C., are proud to have earned the highest AV Preeminent* peer review rating for ethical standards and legal ability. Each provides more than 25 years of experience in helping injured workers secure the maximum compensation for their injuries.
Our firm offers a recognized level of knowledge and skill to workers who have been injured throughout the Asheville area, including such major local employers as:
- Mission Hospital
- Asheville City Schools
- Buncombe County Schools
- North Carolina Department of Corrections
- Arvin Meritor
- Continental Teves
- Pardee Hospital
Experienced Hendersonville And Asheville Workers' Compensation Attorneys
From our offices in Asheville and Hendersonville, we represent injured workers in communities throughout North Carolina. Call us toll free at 877-882-5964 or use our convenient email contact form to arrange a free consultation. We work on a contingency fee basis. You will not pay attorneys' fees or case preparation costs if we cannot help you obtain workers' compensation benefits.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.